Everyone knows there aren’t two rugs alike, and as experienced rug cleaners we know that for sure. It all depends on the age of the rug and on its dye and fabric.
Many other factors such as the weaves, fibres, country of origin or where the rug has been stored or used come into play when it comes to cleaning them.
We’ve simplified everything into steps that help you understand how we care for your rug, as well as how we clean it.
The steps we take to clean your rugs
Here is how our technicians in East London will assess, treat and clean your rugs:
- We start off with an initial consultation with you and an assessment of the type of rug you want to have cleaned. We also look at its condition, age, dye liveliness and stains (if any).
- We then choose from a range of 30 different chemicals to use to remove the stains and to pre-treat the rug.
- We then choose between hot water extraction (also known as steam cleaning) and the dry cleaning technique. In most cases, the first method is preferred and used.
- We then re-inspect the rug along with you to check for the results and to ensure you’re more than happy with them.
- Optionally, if the rug is too sensitive (made from silk or delicate wool, for example) or difficult to clean at your property, we can take it away and clean it at our branch in East London.
Why you should choose us for rug cleaning
Leaving aside that we have over seven years experience in cleaning rugs and that we can clean them anywhere in East London or at our own branches, we are well known for the results we get.
Many, many clients have recommended us to other businesses or friends because of the excellent work we’ve done with their own rugs.
We are also very knowledgeable and patient, as cleaning rugs can be a time-consuming, delicate process.