Upholstery cleaning has always been one of our favourite tasks because of the nature of the fabrics we have to deal with, as well as because of the range of chemicals we have to choose from and use.
All upholstery items are different when it comes to the fabric, weaves and fibres it’s been made from. That’s why we can assess and properly clean upholstery after having inspected it.
The steps we follow to clean your upholstery items
Depending on the type of upholstery you need us to clean, we always follow these steps:
- Our technicians will inspect the type of fabric and the stains, if any, on your upholstery.
- Based on the result, they will choose from over a range of 30 different chemicals they carry in their van.
- The chemicals get applied on the stains.
- They will then choose between the hot water extraction and the dry upholstery cleaning methods.
- Along with you, they inspect the result.
- The process is repeated, if needed.
Chemicals we use and types of upholstery we clean
We carry over 30 different chemicals in our vans to make sure we can professionally do the task at hand. As upholstery items come in a variety of fabrics, fibres and weaves, it’s better to be safe than sorry.
All the chemicals we use are eco-friendly and approved to British Standards. We don’t use any other types.
And we clean most types of upholstery items. In fact, we were rarely unable to clean upholstery items during our seven years of activity in East London.